The Woodlands Resort
Manager of Hospitality Information Technology
The Howard Hughes name is synonymous with entrepreneurial vision, tenacity and a pioneering spirit, values that today are embodied by The Howard Hughes Corporation. While Hughes’ passion for aviation and the silver screen are legendary, it was his visionary investment in real estate that forms the bedrock of the company today. At the core of our DNA we believe we can Make Life Extraordinary. For our people, for our stakeholders, for our shareholders and for the people that live, breathe, consume and experience our brand.
We believe in “Thinking Big” at The Howard Hughes Corporation. We are driven by entrepreneurialism, a passion for excellence, and an unrelenting dedication to success. Our mission is to be the pre-eminent developer and operator of master planned communities and mixed-use properties. We create timeless places and memorable experiences that inspire people while driving sustainable, long-term growth and value for our shareholders. We create environments where people want to live, work, shop, dine and play from coast to coast to coast.
A mere 30 minutes from downtown Houston, Texas, a world of intoxicating beauty awaits. Tucked away within the Texas Piney Woods on 28,000 acres of natural forest, The Woodlands Resort is an ideal vacation destination for families, friends and couples as well as an exceptional venue for meetings, conferences, social events and weddings. For four decades, The Woodlands Resort has provided a convenient escape to nature and recreation for families, couples, golf and tennis enthusiasts, and business travelers. The gorgeous forest setting provides the backdrop for a resort of grand proportions, offering an array of leisure and business amenities and genuine Texas hospitality.
We are currently seeking dynamic Manager of Hospitality Information Technology to join our hospitality team.
Position provides IT support to The Woodlands Resort and Conference Center. This includes but is not limited to the installation, configuration, and maintenance of all IT equipment.
All employees are to understand and demonstrate the hotel’s Core Values, received upon hire and regularly reviewed throughout the course of employment.
- Maintain all required SOX relevant systems, ensure compliance
- Maintain all required PCI relevant systems, ensure compliance
- Responsible for the installation, configuration, and maintenance of the phones, computers, printers, servers, network infrastructure, guest wireless system, and any other IT equipment located at the hotel. This includes utilization of a Helpdesk ticketing system.
- Management of all user accounts, workstations, and Point of Sale terminals. This includes creating, configuring, and disabling user accounts within Okta and o365.
- Management of all Active Directory user and computer management. Maintaining a signed CAR form for all IT requests.
- Configuration and management of the hotel Point of Sale, programming and updating menus as needed.
- Maintenance and configuration of all backup systems and services
- Ensuring network security is maintained by keeping systems locked and removing users as required in a timely manner
- The ability to lift up to at least 50 pounds.
- Possess knowledge of analog telephone and IP Telephony systems
- Knowledge of Network cabling and networking equipment
- 5+ years of experience with computer networks and telephone systems
- 3+ years of experience with Hospitality Application systems
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance Standards
- Knowledge of Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status."