The Woodlands Resort
Sales System Coordinator
Responsible for reviewing and modifying the input of all group bookings, changes and cancellations generated by the sales department. Updates sales information in the sales computer system. Generates monthly booking reports and administrates the file trace system. In addition, the position is responsible for providing information on potential sources of new and repeat business. Through research of information within the sales system as well as the external sources (lists, articles, etc.) provides potential leads to the sales staff for solicitation.
- Maintain the Delphi System and continuously train managers on usage of the system.
- Generate monthly sales activities reports, business breakdown by SIC code and geographic are of origin.
- Maintain and update direct mail lists by market segment in Delphi.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures of The Woodlands Resort.
- Other projects as directed by the Director of Groups Sales.
- Data Analysis:
- Development of reports indicating business trends in major markets.
- Assist in the development of standardized Delphi methodologies and various business processes for refining operational efficiency.
- Inputs expense reports and manage Sales & Marketing invoices, group commissions.
- Maintains inventory of office supplies and promotional materials for the department.
- Maintain positive employee relations
- Promote the hotel through goodwill, teamwork spirit, courtesy and a positive attitude.
- Follow and promote all safety and security procedures and rules.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Delphi Certified preferred, Sequel Services Reporting, Microsoft Office Proficient
- Familiarity and comfort in working with numbers and statistics
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced multi-tasking, hands-on environment.
- Excellent time management skills
- Flexible to work varying schedules
- Ability and willingness to work closely with others
- Follow fair, progressive discipline/coach and counseling procedures
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process.
- Requires excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, additional language ability is a plus, however, not required.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Mathematical and computational ability
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- 2- year College Degree preferred
- Continuing education courses in computer science
- 1- year computer operator experience