· Work in a cooperative and friendly manner with fellow employees, set a positive example.
· Provide the highest level of guest service to the hotel’s clients.
· Maintain professional attire and personal hygiene.
· Maintain a clean, neat and orderly work area.
· Read, understand and follow all policies, procedures and practices as stated in the Employee Handbook.
· Promptly report accidents, injuries, property damage or loss to Security.
· Keep accurate communications flowing freely among all hotel departments.
· Inform management promptly of any work-related problems or guest complaints.
· Promote the hotel through goodwill, courtesy and a positive attitude.
· Attend all scheduled training classes and meetings.
· Continue to learn and grow in the position.
· Perform any reasonable request as assigned or directed by management.
· Provide for a safe work environment by following all safety and security procedures and rules.
· Comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws ordinances as they apply to the hotel, guest and employees.
· Due to the nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel.